Below you’ll find a collection of links to additional CEH resources including social media campaigns, videos, fact sheets, toolkits and posters. Use these resources to help you and your communities stay informed about sexual health, healthy relationships and STIs. Make sure you share these important messages.
- Health Translations
Curated collection of translated information about STIs
- Sexual Health & Relationships Education (SHARE) – Educational Toolkit
Comics and fact sheets designed to facilitate discussions about sexual health.
For teachers or anyone working with young people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds
- BBV/STI Glossary – Simple definitions for keywords blood borne viruses and sexual health
A resource for interpreters, translators and others who work in a health setting.
It offers an extensive list of English terms related to sexual health and blood-borne viruses (such as hepatitis), with easy to understand definitions.
- Get tested, Get treated Catch Up Care social media assets – www.ceh.org.au/resource-hub/catch-up-care/ A social media awareness campaign urging culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities to catch up and keep up with their health checks, especially around testing for blood borne viruses (BBVs) and sexually transmissible infections (STIs).
- Anti Viral – Covid Safer Comics https://www.ceh.org.au/resource-hub/anti-viral-covid-safer/
Co-designed downloadable resources focusing on young people during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- PrEP Facts – a tablet that taken once daily can stop you from getting HIV
Videos for people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds , fact sheets and information.
- Hepatitis and Covid-19 Videos on Testing & Treatment
In English, Chinese and Dinka
- BetterHealth Channel Sexual Health
- Links to CEH/MHSS STI/BBV news stories
Other useful links:
Victorian Sexual Health Network, Part of AlfredHealth: www.staystifree.org.au/
Melbourne Sexual Health Centre www.mshc.org.au
Family Planning Victoria www.fpv.org.au/stis-and-bbvs
Better Health Channel. Victorian Government health & medical info: www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/STI
Translated information on STIs & BBVs: www.healthtranslations.vic.gov.au
Thorne Harbour Health: https://www.thedramadownunder.info/
Let them know. Partner notification: www.letthemknow.org.au/
SexTEMBER 2021 – A Sexual & Reproductive Health Zine: www.womenshealthvic.com.au/resources/1800MyOptions/SEXtember_Zine_2021.pdf